MID SEASON PLAYER ENTRY & EXIT
MID SEASON PLAYER ENTRY AND EXIT
MID SEASON PLAYER ENTRY – FEE CALCULATION
Players who join the club after the official season/football program start date will have to pay a pro-rata fee amount calculated as set out below:
- Pro-rata Playing/Program Fee
- Total season/program fee less registration costs (x)
- Total number of remaining weeks in the competition/program divided by the total number of weeks in the competition/program e.g., 30 weeks remaining divided by 40-week season/program = 75% of total season/program fee to be paid i.e. (x) times 75% = pro-rata playing fees.
- 100% of FFA/FQ/FB registration fees
- 100% cost of playing/training kit
MID-SEASON PLAYER EXIT – REFUNDS
Players who cease to play for the club during the season may apply for a pro-rata refund of playing/program fees under the following conditions:
- Full-fees have been paid to the club.
- Exit from the club is not the result of administrative action or failure to comply with the Club Code of Conduct.
- Refunds will not be made for injury on any account. Players bear the risk of injury as part of the acceptance of the offer to play.
- Refunds will only be made after a replacement player has been found and the fees for the new position fully paid by that player.
- The costs of playing kit will not be refunded.
- FFA/FQ/FB registration fees will not be refunded
- A pro-rata playing/program fee will be refunded at the absolute discretion of the Olympic FC Executive Committee.